Saturday, November 29, 2008

Favorite True Blood quotes from episode 9

Eric: Humans. Honestly Bill, I don’t know what you see in them.

Eric to Bill: Come. I’ll buy you a blood.

Eric: Tru Blood. It keeps you alive, but it will bore you to death.

Eric: Not smart, Bill. Not smart at all.

Jason to Amy: Cause any woman with a purse that big is bound to have something in it I don’t wanna know about.

Pam to Sookie: There’s vampire in your cleavage.

Tara to miss Jeanette: My soul don’t wanna get ripped off.

Lettie Mae to Tara: Men only bring flowers if they already slept with you and looking to again. That especially go for white men as black men are less prone to grovel.

Sam: Morning Sookie.
Sookie: Ain’t nothing good about this morning.

Sookie: Sometimes I wish I smokes, you know? So you could sneak outside without anybody knowing there’s something wrong with you.

Jason to Eddie: For a vampire you sure are a doughy fuck.

Bill to Pam talking about Eric: Tell me, do you enjoy it, living half way up his backside the way you do?

Bill: I liked Longshadow better.

Bill: Try to behave yourself.
Eric: Don’t I always.

Eric: Tick tock, Bill.

Pam: If I had any feeling I’d have the chills right about now.
Eric: Not me.

0 comments: