Saturday, December 27, 2008

The only Southern Vampire Mysteries book/story I havent read ..


I must admit I'm a bit obsessed with reading it - if you have a copy you'd loan me I would appreciate it !

'Dancer's in the Dark' published in 2004 in the anthology, Nights Edge

The collection standout, is Charlaine Harris's Dancers in the Dark. Set in the same universe as her Southern Vampire Mysteries series, Dancers focuses on Rue May, a young college student whose financial circumstances force her to apply for a job with the Blue Moon dancers -- a dance troupe whose members partner up in human/vampire couples, and culminate each performance in "the bite." When Rue's abusive past comes back to haunt her, she's finally in good company.

truebloodindallas@gmail.com

isbn 0373770103
Published :HQN

4 comments:

TrueBloodFanATL said...

I have been scouring my local used book stores for almost a month now looking for this book myself! Anybody out there with a copy to borrow?

Anonymous said...

I have it in storage somewhere. I think. It's a very good story and the two main characters actually make a cameo appearance in All Together Dead.

Anonymous said...

They have two copies for sale at Alibris.

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?qwork=8244213&matches=2&wquery=Night%27s+Edge&cm_sp=works*listing*title

Holy Mary.... It's a good story, but it IS a SHORT story and definitely NOT worth what they are charging for it.

" Dallas " said...

No it's not worth that - Leanan please look in storage !
Maybe we could all pool our money ~!