Thursday, December 11, 2008

You know you've watched too much True Blood when:

You see an empty can of Fresca, and you sigh deeply and realize you will never, ever look at a can of Fresca the same way again.

When you Map Quest "Bon Temps."

When you feel the side of your neck to see where the vein is.

When you mention Stephen Moyer in every conversation.

When you read Southern Vampire fan fiction on the computer late at night until you practically see spots.

When you shop online to find a shirt for your husband that looks like the shirts Bill wears.

send me your favorites
truebloodindallas@gmail.com

thanks to eripmay and the posters on the HBO forum

4 comments:

kafelter said...

these are so great! please keep posting them!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I feel like a doofus now!!! I actually went and bought my hubby a henley shirt this past weekend! hahahaha.

Keyse said...

Yeah...tired or drunk reading fan fiction is not good! I'll get home after an amazing night out...and what do I do? Get my fix! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Instead of saying, "well, I have things to do", you say "there are urgent matters to which I must attend..."