Tuesday, January 27, 2009

L.A. Rag Mag discovers the Sookie books

The enthusiasm caught me, but the photo made me laugh out loud. Now admit it, every single one of us looked like this during some part of reading 'Dead to the World' -hahahahahha


A: Wha-WHAT! I’m totally glamoured by Sookie Stackhouse’s latest mystery, Dead To The World (Book 4), but this time it doesn’t involve her vampire boyfriend Bill. Instead she finds Eric the vampire stud lost and confused on the side of the road. I just ran to Borders last night and have been working so I’m only on page 50 but it’s already sucking the life out of my VH1 watching. I read book 3, Club Dead, a while ago, because honestly the books are so good you can pick up any one and Charlaine Harris will fill you in.

http://laragmag.com/2009/01/27/rag-mag-readers-club-dead-to-the-world/

0 comments: