Sunday, January 25, 2009

OK , so now you want a rainbow umbrella just like Sookie's

Here is a cute one

Singin' In The Rainbow

COLOR WHEEL UMBRELLA
There's nothing like a colorful rainbow to cheer up the dreariest of rainy days. This big and bright color spectrum umbrella from the Museum of Modern Art's collection will protect you from the rain and brighten your spirits on a cloudy day. For it's size, it is extremely lightweight. Well designed and constructed, it opens and closes easily with a simple push or pull - no pinched fingers here! The bright silver hook handle is an elegant touch to the bold wheel of color, including shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet.



Target also has a little foldable one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay,I'm a geek,I actually collect umbrellas. I've wanted one of these for a while.Now I really want one. --hdgcat

Anonymous said...

Target has a LARGE one - I've had two from there already. :-)