Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If the shoe fits ....Sookie and footwear !


A fun post over at Highheels.com, it seems as though they are making shoe (and boot ) recommendations for Sookie Stackhouse and to @SookieBonTemps.

Now, I think I might know what Sookie would call these, she might call them "three-inch-high f**k-me shoes" Ha!

When @HighHeels was recommeding blood red boots to @SookieBonTemps (via Twitter), I couldn’t help but think, “What shoes WOULD we recommend to Sookie?”

Miss Sookie Stackhouse (lead character of HBO’s vampire show, True Blood) is a woman after my own heart: a small town Louisiana girl who waits tables at a bar & falls in love with the wrong men. Namely, vampires.

More here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing my post, Dallas! I'm glad you enjoyed it.