Saturday, February 28, 2009

The women in Eric Northman's life

So what do we know about the women in Eric's life?

Pam Ravenscroft

All Together Dead Book 7

After I'd awakened, I discovered being a vampire freed some wild thing in me." "After what he did, you didn't want to kill him?" "No," she said instantly. "I wanted to have sex with him, and I did. We had sex many, many times." She grinned. "The tie between maker and child doesn't have to be sexual, but with us it was. That changed quite soon, actually, as my tastes broadened. I wanted to try everything I'd been denied in my human life." "So you actually liked it, being a vampire? You were glad?" Pam shrugged. "Yes, I've always loved being what I am."

More on how Pam was turned


Dawn Green




Dead Until Dark
Bk1 and True Blood
Eric says in the TV series that "he's tasted her" in Book 1 Eric said . "I have been with this one," coolly, tapping Dawn's picture. "She liked pain."






Ginger


Dead until Dark Book 1
"Pam, get out of the way," I said, quietly but sharply. Once Pam was distracted from her own blood lust, she evaluated the situation in one glance. She swung open the office door and propelled Belinda through it, stood beside it to usher us out. "Call Ginger," I suggested, and the sense of what I was saying penetrated Pam's fog of desire. "Ginger," she called hoarsely, and the blond girl stumbled from a door down the hall. "Eric wants you," Pam told her. Ginger's face lit up like she had a date with David Duchovny, and she was in the room and rubbing against Eric almost as fast as a vampire could have. As if he'd woken from a spell,Eric looked down at Ginger when she ran her hands up his chest. As he bent to kiss her, Eric looked at me over her head. "I'll see you again," he said, and I pulled Bill out the door as quick as a wink. Bill didn't want to go. It was like trying to tow a log. But once we were out in the hall he seemed to be a little more aware of the need to get out of there, and we hurried from Fangtasia and got into Bill's car.


Sookie Stackhouse


Dead to the World Book 4
The Eric/ Sookie relationship happens during his witch induced amnesia in Book 4. In that book, Eric briefly lives with Sookie and this book includes the absolute favorite Eric/Sookie shower scene.

Here is a description about how Sookie later thinks about her relationship with Eric:
Call me stereotypical. I'd spent the night with a man who'd told me I was beautiful, a man who'd enjoyed me and who'd given me intense pleasure. He had touched me and held me and laughed with me. We weren't in danger of making a baby with our pleasures, because vampires just can't do that. I wasn't being disloyal to anyone (though I'll admit I'd had a few pangs when I thought of Bill), and neither was Eric. I couldn't see the harm.



Are there others?

We assume so, Yes- but we also know he does not demand sexual favors from the Fangtasia staff?

In from Dead to Worse , Book 8 Felicia, the Fangtasia bartender says that Eric does demand not favors from his staff.

"Oh, my friend Indira asked me to come. She said servitude with Eric is not so bad." Felicia shrugged, to show how "not so bad" it was. "He doesn't demand sexual services if the woman is not so inclined, and he asks in return only a few hours in the bar and special chores from time to time." "So he has a reputation as a good boss?" "Oh, yes." Felicia looked almost surprised. "He's no softie, of course." Softie was not a word you could use in the same sentence as Eric .

Comment ? Have I missed anyone ?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn comments in episode 3 or 4 I think that "the vampire" she was with had "long hair" and it was the best sex of her life.