Monday, March 9, 2009

Books by Charlaine Harris - A Great Read Time and Time Again

This is true, but I find it puzzling that the two articles would both appear today

Books by Charlaine Harris - A Great Read Time and Time Again

There are not many books that I would read again (and again) because once you read it once you really are fulfilled by that so its time to move on, don't you agree?

My library is packed full of books that I've purchased over the years, the vast majority of which are read one time and then shelved to collect dust.

However when it comes to books by charlaine harris, well, that's a different story entirely. All of this novelists books on my shelves had not had time to collect dust as I can't help picking them up every few months for another read!
http://www.barnumproductions.com/

I'm Happy to Read Books by Charlaine Harris Over and Over

Its got to be said, I am not a fan of re-reading an already-read novel! Its a bit like watching a movie, you see it once then that one time is enough, really. Why labour it on for longer when the first view is enough

Well when it comes to books by charlaine harris this is very much the opposite! I'm happy to pick up the same book by this novelist time and time again until the cover and the pages are well and truly thumbed and rough at the edges!

If you have not picked up a book by this novelist then perhaps now is a good time to begin!

http://www.trepnetwork.com/arts/im-happy-to-read-books-by-charlaine-harris-o
ver-and-over

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very weird.

But it really annoys me when people say that rubbish about only reading books once. I find it's really insulting to authors.

If you can watch the same television episodes again and again, why can't you read a book like that?!