Monday, March 30, 2009

The Sookieverse : Dallas talks to True Blood/ Sookie fans around the world ( Episode 16)

Loving True Blood in Dallas Blogtalk Radio ( there is a little technical glitch at the beginning be patient audio begins at 2:00)


The Sookieverse : Dallas talks to True Blood/ Sookie fans around the world

This has been a thrilling show to put together and tonight is Part One of a Two Part program where I talk to Soookie Stackhouse book and True Blood fans from all over the world. I have recorded Skype interviews with fans from 6 of the 7 continents on the earth and then we will also be talking to other International fans who will also be calling in live ...

This is amazing fun ...

Please join me ... you can call-in and have fun in the chat room !

9:00 pm central time if you miss the live program the podcast is usually up by midnight and it will also be on iTunes by tomorrow !

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/True-Blood-in-Dallas/2009/03/31/The-Sookieverse-Dallas-talks-to-True-Blood-Sookie-fans-around-the-world-

<>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I never contacted you about this - I couldn't have done it anyway because I've been travelling (I'm in Australia).

This sounds exciting!