Sunday, March 15, 2009

“True Blood” co-stars and real-life romantic partners Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer lunched on the back patio of Gjelina


“True Blood” co-stars and real-life romantic partners Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer lunched on the back patio of Gjelina Tuesday. I’m loathe to share that “news,” given that my favorite new neighborhood joint is crowded enough as it is.


Gjelina, 1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd., 310-450-1429

http://grubtrotters.com/2008/12/05/the-joys-of-gjelina/

** there isn't a photo to go along with this sighting- So,I used an old photo of them, it is of them and it is in Venice, CA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, That picure is from a year ago!!

Anonymous said...

This creeps me out. Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin bring me nothing but joy. And people are tormenting them by stalking them on a date? Yuck. It's like throwing darts at Santa. Leave them alone.