Monday, April 13, 2009

Dallas does Fangtasia and Long Beach with video and photos !













*Remember I'm posting everything the day after it happens.

We had a wonderful night ...in Long Beach.

We ate at the "Parker's Lighthouse restaurant HERE

Video here it was gorgeous and delicious - we had 11 for dinner.



This was Easter night - Sunday April12th.

Then we went over to Alex's Bar, otherwise known as Fangtasia.

We met up with three other groups there and had a fantastic time

We took pictures, listened to great music, talked and laughed. Alex himself walked us out to our car ..more on that soon.




Video here:

5 comments:

Sweet Lady said...

Love your video of Alex's Bar! I've lived in Long Beach for awhile and I was ecstatic when I recognized the bar where my husband and I went on our first date. I've been referring to it as Fangtasia ever since! Hope SoCal treated you well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a *SUPER* fun blast! Thanks for all of the updates. That bar looks fab I'll have to check it out if I ever visit LB :D Can't wait for more!

PS: Love the walls and the Elvis :D Too cool!

Kay said...

I live in Long Beach and I'm glad to hear you had a great time here. BTW, did you ever got to see the Queen Mary Ship? It's great to go to during Halloween.

Kikinei said...

Great Place huh!!!!!! SO much more fun then I expected :)

Unknown said...

Dallas:

Hangin' out with you and all the other ladies was a hoot! So glad we got to meet up.

S.