Tuesday, April 7, 2009

True Blood tie-in book in Sweden: Död tills mörkret faller

from Sanna, my friend in Sweden ( I've already done an interview with her for the next Sookie International fan show!!)

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for the conversation last Saturday, great fun! I listened to your show last week and it was really interesting to hear your interviews.

I thought I should give you a short update of the Swedish book translation. The first book is indeed translated to Swedish
(October-08) and has the title D“öd tills mörkret faller”. I haven’t read it myself, and unfortunately, after reading some of the fan written reviews, I am not planning to either. Basically they say that the translation sucks compared to the original. :D

I am attaching a picture of the front cover and two photos I took in a regular bookstore and a photo of the English books you can see a little note saying: “Sara rekommenderar” meaning “Sara recommends”. :)

Ps. I couldn’t find anything to change on your blog. It is great as it is. :)

Best wishes
Sanna

1 comments:

Sanna/Parrot said...

Wow.. lol, you published my letter. I didn’t expect that. :D

*kramar* (hugs)