Tuesday, August 11, 2009

True Blood's Hadley Hale is Lindsey Haun

Sookie 's cousin Hadley is the actress and musician Lindsey Haun and you can read about here experiences on her MySpace page

First of all, True Blood! Sooooo… our guitar player, Sarah Carter, was on episode 2 of this season, season 2, with her other band Rocket!! The episode is called “Get This Party Started” and Rocket is the back up band for the Christian rock singer chick. it’s pretty funny… and kinda wrong actually… in a good way. But wait there’s more!!! I, Lindsey Haun, will be on the last 2 episodes of the season! well actually, technically, 3. We shot about 3 weeks ago and it was amazing! I LOVE Alan Ball and the directors i got to work with, Michael Cuesta and Daniel Minahan! The crew was so incredibly nice and professional and hard working. What a treat to be on that set! I can’t tell you much because i don’t want to give the story away but i can tell you that i play Hadley Hale, Sookie Stackhouse’s (Anna Paquin) cousin. I got to work with Stephan Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, and drum roll please… Evan Rachel Wood. i can’t tell you who she plays but i can tell you that she’s awesome! They’re all awesome! Anyway, i really want to work with all of them again so please watch the show and tell them that you want me on it more! lol!

Casting call for the role was :

Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) cousin, this fresh-faced 20 something year old country girl is locked in a steamy clinch with the vampire queen (Evan Rachel Wood). The dazed Hadley has been seduced into a whole other world — but she still feels the pull of her human roots.

We never meet Hadley alive in the books, though we do see her in a ecto plasmic reconstruction so this will be fun.

3 comments:

hadley said...

im gonna roleplay her at https://twitter.com/HadleyHalee
please make sure you follow me

Ana said...

Mmmm I'll be honest.... I didn't like her at all... need to see her in action

I have been pretty much content with the casting, but this one is not making me happy... This girls doesn't seem neither dangerous, or fangbanger, or rebel... she looks like a lunatic... I can't see her being the queen's lover.. sorry

Anonymous said...

I'm Playing her In our TrueBloodRP Group As @BT_Hadley, come follow all of us! We're also still looking for charaters! Contact @BTSookie for info!