Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A quick word ... with Stephen Moyer


True Blood's vampire Bill and New Zealand actress Anna Paquin's fiance Stephen Moyer has been in Auckland filming adventure film,Ice. And no, Anna wasn't here with him. He heads back to the States this week to start filming the third series of True Blood. TimeOut caught up with him briefly as he traipsed around the bowels of Auckland museum, which forms part of the Ice set.

How do you like New Zealand?It's absolutely beautiful, I love it, and hopefully at some point I'll be able to come back and spend more time here when I'm not working, and have a better look around.

Would you ever consider moving here with Anna? The truth is that it would be very difficult to do that given that six months of the year we are in America and my kids are in London. I think there's a possibility that at some point we might have a holiday home here but I can't imagine us ever really being able to live in New Zealand.

Did you get any down-time to explore Auckland outside its isthmus? I've been over to Piha, and loved it, loved it. I walked up that central rock and dug some sand and took some photos. I had a wicked sandwich over there which I was very impressed by because I didn't think I was going to find anything.

It's so beautiful - I just want to go everywhere and look at stuff.

read on

0 comments: