Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eric's sidekick Pam on "True Blood" is getting a promotion.

Eric's sidekick Pam on "True Blood" is getting a promotion.

Kristin Bauer, who plays blonde vampire Pam, Eric's (Alexander Skarsgard) wingwoman at vampire bar Fangtasia, has been promoted to regular on the HBO series.

Bauer had guest starred on Alan Ball's vampire drama for the first two seasons, appearing in a total of 11 episodes.

Ball recently hinted that may have a meaty story line in store for Pam for Season 3 when she may get into a lesbian relationship.

Bauer, who most recently co-starred on the CBS drama pilot "House Rules," is repped by the Paul Kohner Agency and Kritzer/Levine/Wilkins/Griffin.

It's a busy casting time at "True Blood," which started production on the third season last week.

Denis O'Hare and Marshall Allman have been tapped as new regulars and Theo Alexander and Grant Bowler as recurring, with a slew of other roles yet to be cast.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

6 comments:

Rita said...

I think this is great it is about time,think she just adds to the show
she just didn't get enough air time.

Sharon said...

I agree, Rita. I really like Pam in both the books and the show.

Lady Jane said...

w00t its about time!!!

GRiGGS said...

Yes! I was just telling my friend I want Pam to be gay! When she took the vampire out of Sookie's clevage in season 1, a light bulb came on in my head that she could be one. Pam is one of my favorites in the books

Andy said...

Thank GODDESS! There needs to be a whole lot more of Pam and now we finally get some. I can't wait to see her wardrobe collection: All the bizarre coutre fashions in addition to the classic khakis and fuzzy preppy sweaters!! YEAH! Oh, and those snarky comments and personality, too! LOL

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear this ...she's amazing