Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Deborah Ann Woll Interview: True Blood


As the first series of True Blood comes to an end, we're finally getting a glimpse into what it's like to be turned into a vampire - but from rookie Jessica's point of view, there's not much fun in it.

We caught up with actress Deborah Ann Woll to find out what's in store for the young bloodsucker.


Are you enjoying your role?
Are you kidding? It's fantastic. I'm a very reserved person so to get on set and be totally crazy and wild is the greatest.

How are you coping with the vampire fangs? Ever bite your lip?
They're pointy. I'm a bit of a klutz. And it's a little hard kissing with them in, I'll say. I have to be very careful.

read on UK Sky News

1 comments:

Rita said...

I think she should have gotten an
nom. supportive roll the night she
was turned