Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exclusive Interview: Lindsay ( Crystal Norris) Pulsipher Tames THE BEAST and TRUE BLOOD

Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, Lindsay Pulsipher has wanted to be an actress since seeing her mother perform in plays in the theater when she was a little girl. Having recently played a series regular on the A&E series The Beast, which starred the late Patrick Swayze in his critically acclaimed final role and can currently be seen on Crackle (www.crackle.com), Sony Pictures Entertainment's online video network, the musician and painter is living her dream.

In this exclusive interview with IESB, Lindsay Pulsipher talked about how she will always remember her experience working on The Beast, as well as her excitement for fans to see her in her latest role as Crystal Norris on Season 3 of the hit HBO series True Blood and how she hopes to continue to play a wide variety of different characters in her career.

IESB: How did you get into acting, as a career?

Lindsay: It was a couple different things. My mom was an actress. She did some theater when I was a little girl and I remember seeing her in that play "You Can't Take It With You" and thinking, "Wow, that's my mom, but I don't recognize her at all. She's a different person." It just looked really exciting, so I got into some theater groups and did children's community theater.

And then, as I got older, film was really inspiring to me. Women like Julie Christie and Ellen Burstyn

read on

0 comments: