Wednesday, September 8, 2010

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Ryan Kwanten

Ryan Kwanten, 33, (who will be seen in the True Blood finale on HBO Sept. 12 at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My mum beat breast cancer. Everyone, in some way, has been touched by cancer. Please help any way you can.
2. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't like animals.
3. My favorite yoga pose is Scorpion.
4. Best advice: a day at a time.
5. Worst advice: 1) Turn here, I know a shortcut. 2) Just touch it.
6. A woman's body is the most exquisite gift. A woman's mind is a mystery.
PHOTOS: Women Who Celebrate Their Shape
7. I've broken many a bone, including every knuckle on my right hand.
8. I believe what Muhammad Ali said: "Champions...have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
9. I could only hope to be half the man my dad is.
10. I avoid pompous people and microwaves.

read on

0 comments: