Monday, September 20, 2010

Is ‘Being Human’ better than ‘True Blood’?

Is it better ? No,  in my humble opinion -but I really liked season 1 and have not yet seen season 2.

I just finished watching the season 2 finale of “Being Human” on BBC America. It was miles better than the season 3 finale of “True Blood.”
“Being Human” hasn’t gotten off track (yet) with heaps of new characters and subplots. It still focuses mostly on the three supes: Vampire Mitchell (the smoldering Aidan Turner, who could rival any hottie on “True Blood”), ghost Annie (the beautiful and perfect Lenora Crichlow, whom I loved in “Collision” on PBS) and werewolf George (adorably nerdy Russell Tovey and his ears, which deserve separate billing).

read on

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Season 2 blew Season 1 out of the water, it was spectacular. In some ways, I hate to say it, I do think it's better than True Blood.

Kathryn said...

Season 2 blew Season 1 out of the water, it was spectacular. In some ways, I hate to say it, I do think it's better than True Blood.