Monday, January 26, 2009

True Blood Season Two Spoiler : Michelle Forbes says " I am a maenad, which is a supernatural wood-nymph creature"

From eonline

Brenda in Augusta, Maine: Any news about season two of True Blood? Do you know what Michelle Forbes' deal is? I love everything she does and that mystery intrigues me.

~~
I talked to Michelle at a Paley Center event honoring DirecTV's relaunch of Wonderland, and she told me that on True Blood, "I am a maenad, which is a supernatural wood-nymph creature. There are a lot of strange creatures in crazy old Bon Temps."

From http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b80892_spoiler_chat_gossip_girl_couples_scoop.html

1 comments:

Kita St. Cyr said...

So what's with all the "there are very few hints in the book" comments from Ball and the like? I'm confused...