Thursday, January 1, 2009

True Blood New Year's Resolutions


I will listen to Terry Bellefleur more closely and often.

I will not leave Jason a copy of the Joy of Sex because he may never leave his house again.

I will not sneak into Sam Merlotte's trailer and wrap a flea collar around his neck while he sleeps.

I will not toilet paper the trees in front of Bill Compton’s house on Halloween.

I will not send Eric Northman a Minnesota Vikings jersey.

I will not leave an article on Arlene's doorstep about the dangers of using Red Dye #2.

I will not sign Pam up for Glamour Shots portfolio.

I will stop swearing in front of Sookie.

I will stop blaming the ‘demon’ inside of me for all my mistakes.

I will try something new for lunch besides cheeseburger and coke.

I will run in the woods naked more often.

I will not send Bill a note from Eric that says "Tell Sookie thanks for last night"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the last one