Friday, February 27, 2009

Who is your current TV crush?


I thought this was fun over at Shine at Yahoo, you might want to weigh in with your crush! HERE

Then I got to thinking, why are TV crushes so next level? Well, for starters, you have a guaranteed viewing date with your crush once a week, and unlike a movie actor or character, you get to understand the nuances of their personality. It sounds slightly psycho, but you find yourself smiling, saying “That was so Jack,” or whatever. Because you think you know them!

Thankfully, I’m not the only staffer at Shine with a TV crush.

* Alexander Skarsgard from "True Blood" - This guy is the son of amazing actor Stellan Skarsgard and has apparently been voted Sexiest Man in Sweden 5 times. I first started crushing on him when I saw him in HBO's "Generation Kill," where he was fantastic as a crew-cut Marine lieutenant. In "True Blood," he's just stunning -- even with long hair (not my normal thing) -- as blonde-beauty vampire Eric. Puts Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen to shame.

Now, Shine readers, I ask you: confess your TV crush! It's clearly safe to gush around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted my comment on Shine, but figured i'd post here as well. My current TV crushes are:

Zach Levi from Chuck
Justin Breuning from Knight Rider
Damien Lewis from Life (I love his Charlie Crews character)

- Kat Mars =)

Anonymous said...

first comment here [hi!].

my tv crushes are eric northman from true blood, dexter morgan from dexter, gregory house from house nd gil grissom from csi.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I have never crushed on a celebrity like I have on Alexander Skarsgard. Something about him just has me completely enamored and I just can’t get enough!!!! I mean, who could ever get tired of this:

http://i42.tinypic.com/x2m1xu.gif

*heart palpitations*

*faints*

*flatlines*