Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lisa Mason talks about being on True Blood and in a 1920’s scene.

Lee says

So I worked on the show True Blood last week. It was so much fun! Unfortunately I was not a vampire for that episode but next time I hope to be! Somebody please turn me to the other side!

This episode has a 1920’s flashback scene where my ‘friends’ decide to hang out with the wrong crowd later on at the party. All I can say is ‘not good.’

As most of you know, I am ‘Miss Throwback’ of many eras. It was only perfect that I got to be apart of a 1920’s scene in True Blood. Here I am after hours of wardrobe, hair and makeup! They were such an amazing crew…

Lisa Mason Lee True Blood

Lisa Mason Lee True Blood

Lisa Mason Lee TB Makeup

Lisa Mason Lee TB Makeup

at the costume house

at the costume house

cool shoes n fans at costume house

cool shoes n fans at costume house

http://thecount.com/lisa-mason-lee-on-true-blood/

1 comments:

Todd Brighten said...

I did not watch this show yet but if the girls look like this one I def will be.