Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blood Copy Resumes : Andrew makes contact !

It's a very good thing we've been looking back at Blood Copy - because they have started again.

Below was posted last night ... See all my previous Blood Copy posts here

**Note there is no 2895 Leonard St in NY !

ANDREW MAKES CONTACT

May 4th, 2009

may4th1

This note is the first time I’ve heard anything about Andrew in nearly a year.

We were supposed to continue our search for mysterious creatures in the world. We even had the date planned, the first places we would start looking, maps and guides to lead our way. A week after our last post on Bloodcopy, Andrew disappeared. No word. No warning. I was worried. Filed a police report. Called everyone I could think to call. Nothing.

I’d just about given up hope, when I got this note. The address listed on it is in New York City. Is this where Andrew’s been this whole time? Waiting for me to find him? Guess he got tired of waiting. That is, if he even knew this was sent to me. If it isn’t someone else who wrote this to get me to come to him for some reason I have yet to discover.

None of this makes any sense. But I suppose it will soon enough.

I bought a bus ticket. It leaves late tonight. The meeting isn’t until the end of the week, but I’m going to try to learn as much as I can. For all I know, I could be walking into some kind of ‐‐‐

Am I really doing this? I don’t know anything about New York. I don’t know where I’m gonna stay. I don’t even know what’s at the address where I’m supposed to go. But I have to go through with it. I know Andrew would do the same for me.

If anybody out there has any info at all ‐ knows anything about Andrew Kasday from Bon Temps, please share it with me here.

‐ Roger

2 comments:

Jasperann said...

That was on Blood copy yesterday morning... I'm hoping for more this morning. Thanks for posting. =) You always have the most up to date stuff on your blog.

" Dallas " said...

I didn't see it until last night ..I'm always really busy on Mondays getting ready for the radio show ...