Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dallas hosts Sookie Stackhouse fans and we travel to see Charlaine. Harris

The True Blood / Sookie Twitterverse is now beginning to arrive in Dallas ...We are staging here for our trip this weekend to Shreveport to meet Charlaine Harris.

We have all become fast friends over the past 6 months and some of us traveled together to Los Angeles in April to attend True Blood Paleyfest. The group of folks that have contacted me for meetups in Shreveport consists of people traveling from 9 states, both U.S. coasts and from Canada, amazing.

The folks you want to follow this weekend will be:
@SookieBonTemps
@HoytFortenberry
@EricsTxGal
@FeliciaFangs

Also attending
@Robiart
@TrueBloodDallas (I don't usually tweet in the Sookie Twitterverse but I do author)
@BonTempsBugle
@AmericanVampMag

I will be blogging ..but the blog will be a little slow while I'm on the road.
If you don't twitter you should, you can watch my Twitter stream right from this blog (box bottom right)

This is what my friend Hoyt posted to his blog...

Headin' to Shreveport

Now I do my fair share of errand-runnin' for my Momma in Shreveport, but it's not often I get to actually meet up with some friends there. That's why this weekend I'll be hangin' out with @SookieBonTemps and @TrueBloodDallas in Northwest Louisiana!

We're all headin' out to see Charlaine Harris at Shreveport's "Author Author" festival this weekend, and it's lookin' like we're gonna have a blast!

Like Sookie mentioned on her blog, I'll probably do a bunch of tweeting OOC this weekend, as this is a trip that doesn't really fit into our little twitterverse -- but just maybe I'll keep the accent ;)

*Ahem* So I guess for any a y'all who need a ride to Dallas tomorrow night, my truck leaves @MerlottesBar around 7pm (we can't ALL fly y'know)...

3 comments:

FeliciaFangs said...

*FANGS out*

Lots of delicious people in attendance...

@FeliciaFangs will be there too

" Dallas " said...

my gosh sorry felicia i have fixed it ! thanks for reminding me

Anonymous said...

I'm in glass class and will sorely miss it