Monday, June 22, 2009

Loving True Blood in Dallas Blogtalk Radio: True Blood Ep. 2 'Keep this Party Going' discussion and review

Please join me tonight Loving True Blood in Dallas at Blogtalk Radio

Let's recap and discuss Sunday night's episode.I will have on 2 special guest reviewers.

Joining me tonight is the amazing Pop Culture critic for the Huffington Post and True Blood reviewer, Mark Blankenship and from the fan forums the wonderful BillOhBill or Bob will be giving us her take and we will take your calls !!!..

Wow !

Our brand new amazing chat room opens at 8:45 show at 9:00 pm cst.
We can't wait to hear from you !

Call-in #(646) 929-0825



Mark's blog here:http://www.thecriticalcondition.com/
Mark posts at Huffington Post here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-blankenship

TBiD Blogtalk 27chattext

2 comments:

Fernanda said...

Hi Dallas, I was logged into the Blogtalk radio when you called on me, but wasn't able to speak to you.
This was when you called uppon ff30 and you thought I was calling through "Skype" but I wasn't. I was trying to talk to the website...
Anyway, next time I'll call instead.
The after show discussion was awesome. I mostly frequent the TWOP forum, and over there I think the most buzzed about was also Eric. Everyone loves him! I think one of my biggest fears in regards to this adaptation is if Ball decides not to get Sookie and Eric involved. Do you think that can happen?
I mean, he's already made TVBill so much more interesting/attractive than BookBill.

" Dallas " said...

hey I don't know why that doesn't work ....yes -please call again