Friday, August 21, 2009

True Blood Blood Copy: The Newlin's Paradise lost and found (and good riddance)
















splitsville2

Please please please tell me you saw the recent segment on TBBN where the AVL’s Nan Flanagan effectively skewered the wonder twins, Steve and Sarah Newlin. While the act of blatant terrorism they committed (reported on in find detail on the American Vampire League’s website) is far from a laughing matter and frankly, should result in no less than full criminal charges, the not so subtle hints of acrimony between the Newlins provided great theater to all who eagerly await their house of hateful cards to come crashing down.

‘You need to read you some St. Paul, missy?’ ‘I hate your hair?’ This wasn’t an interview room. It was a playground.

I have no idea what may have caused the lovebirds’ rift. The Newlins are such spiritually enlightened and cheerful people, bound by love (and a mutual hatred of the undead)- what could possibly tear them apart? I tried to get answers from the source. Unfortunately, both Mr. and Mrs. Newlin were unavailable to speak with a vampire reporter, but the person who answered the phone was kind enough to remind me I’d burn in Hell as a creature of Satan.

Fortunately, any threats of eternal damnation seem slight compared to the hell on earth these two are about to face. And while it’s not polite to glow in the misfortune of others, in this case I’m all too happy to make an exception.

http://bloodcopy.com/

4 comments:

Rita said...

You know in real life this is a terr-
ible thing,and would not until every
one punished.The Newlins are going
to have more trouble than they can handle.BTW i wonder if A.B.will
have Steve in book 3on the show.This was good.

Baibe said...

That was hilarious when they fought on camera... I mean it sucks 2 go thru that but the Newlins... Omg I don't have words for lol

" Dallas " said...

we have not see the last of the Newlin's for Season 2
i expect Steve to show up in someway with the Jessica family storyline

Sylvia said...

I hate Steve's hair too!
And yes, Dallas, I was hoping Steve would be involved with Jessica's family thus leading up to his appearance in Season 3.