Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talk Blood : Thanks from @SookieBonTemps and "Dallas"

Thanks so much to all our great guest reviewers from this past season.

Thanks to Mark Blankenship, Andy Swist, Brian Juergenson, Meredith Woerner !

Thanks to all of our fan forum "Buzz Reporters " you guys represented lots of great fans on these sites and gave folks an idea of how great being involved with one of the fan groups can be and in my opinion it's the only way to stay sane for 9 months.

Thanks to the lovely @SookieBonTemps - you are a great friend and you made doing the shows so much fun!

The special announcement tonight was that Sookie and I have decided to keep the radio show going during the season 2 hiatus. We are taking off a week or two to regroup but we will be back with a new shows soon.

We aren't sure of the exact schedule but we'll let everyone know as soon as we have a firm plan!

Thanks to Charlaine and Team True Blood for this great reading and TV watching experience!

"Goodnight from Dallas"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm going to miss you two for a while! You all do such an awesome job and I *LOVE* tuning in every Sunday or when I can the following Monday. Great show last night! I'm not sure what I can do now til you two come back. (Oh maybe I can work on my own little Sookie site. ;) Again awesome job by everyone!!! *HUGE* Kuddos!!!

Layne said...

I thought the last show was OK but I realize I am being overly critical because Maryann did not go out with a huge bang!
I was really wishing that MaryAnn would be successful in resurrecting her comatose god but prior to their consummation Bill, Eric, Andy and Jason would team up and kill her which in turn would send the supernatural creature into oblivion. I also hoped the ceremony would hit such a fevered pitch that the town would go insane fighting, throw fits and writhing in the dirt and the meat tree would burn in a spectacular fashion and catch the woods on fire. In other words a big spectacular send off, but I suspect that story line would have been very expensive to shoot and taken a great deal of time. I realize this is not a movie but cable series. But they did straighten up the story line.

My only hope for next year is that they give Pam a much greater role. I think they skipped a great potential for humor. Maybe she can track down a killing truck stop vampire while Eric is busy in Jackson, MS.

Dallas thanks for all of your hard work and news gathering through the course of the season. I relied on it for all of my True Blood info.

Rita said...

I listened as always and was a great
show keep up the good work cause it
is alot harder to do than most people
know .