Wednesday, September 9, 2009

True Blood Season 2 Video Promo long version

Thanks God HBO finally got up the full version- Ace showbiz writes a little about it . Gotta say this almost equals the pre- season "Beyond here " promo - it's just excellent.

With only one more episode left in the second season, "" is airing a teaser which utilizes 's "Corrupt". The teaser for the season 2 finale was played on Sunday night without the band but HBOhas since released a longer version online that includes scenes of the band recording the song.

The "True Blood" scenes are those from the title while the glimpses of the band are cut from the "Studio Sessions" featurette on the "" box set. "Universe" is the twelfth studio album from the rock band which was released back on April 20, and "Corrupt" is the song that never got out as an individual sale.

The teaser is also aimed to promote HBO on Demand which has made available all the episodes from season 1 and 2 except for the upcoming September 13 episode.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00027061.html

10 comments:

Rita said...

Well this video is excellent as the song advances in a way the scenes
to me are backwards at some point
but i loved it.

Edward said...

When the album came out this summer and I heard this song; it instantly made me think of True Blood. Great choice!

Sharon said...

Great song, but I don't know what any of this does to promote the finale. There is nothing there we haven't seen before. I was looking for something from the finale and there was only that one scene at the end of Eric and the queen on the floor. Yummy and all, but I'm greedy for more!

" Dallas " said...

No -this promo is NOT for the finale it's to promote the HBO on Demand

Sharon said...

Ah! But the title caption says "True Blood Finale Video Promo long version".

I guess that threw me off and caused certain expectations.

" Dallas " said...

I did change title to season 2 promo but it does have finale promo scenes in it

Ksinde said...

Hawt!Very hawt is all I can say!

Rita said...

I like this one better than the other
one.I didn't know it but when i got
my ipod for my B-day my son put that
on there and i have not listened to all the music yet.

Rachal said...

Oh my!! My three favorite things combined. DM, TB and Eric. I am a very happy girl indeed. This song always puts an wicked grin on my face.

Rita said...

Well here i am again listening to
that song one more time,Dallas and
my mind went in the gutter closed my
eyes and all i thought about was
rubbing myself all over Mr.Northmen
i think i really need some help.