Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Favorite quotes from True Blood Episode 10 - I don’t wanna know

Sookie: Shut the fuck up!


Amy: I'm an organic vegan and my carbonic footprint is miniscule.


Jason talking to the mirror: Oh my God, you are even better looking than you were yesterday.


Hoyt to his mother: You know, I plan on having about 6 more beers. And enough tequila to drown a Mexican sea captain, woman.
Magister to Bill:As the humans say, the humans you love more than your own kind, BACK YOUR SHIT DOWN.


Amy:You know what I love about Jason? Everything is just right there on the surface. You never have to wonder what he’s thinking.
Sookie:Yeah, ‘cause he ain’t thinking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the fuck up was my absolute favorite! I laughed so hard!

Unknown said...

I think a great quote from Jason was something about "any woman carrying a bag that big has something in it I don't wanna know about"