Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anna Paquin's 'True Blood' Romance Hamptons Magazine

Actress Anna Paquin seems to have it all. Not only is she starring in the hit TV show 'True Blood,' Paquin has also scored a Golden Globe win for her role and found love with her costar Stephen Moyer. "Steve and I had an a certain instant connection ... It doesn't hurt when the relationship on screen that you're trying to create is one of attraction and fascination," she told Hamptons Magazine.

Skip over this content

Hamptons Magazine
Actress Anna Paquin opens up about her on and off-screen relationship, career success, and more in the Memorial Day issue of Hamptons magazine.
5 photos
Previous
Next

Anna Paquin on Hamptons Magazine

    Actress Anna Paquin opens up about her on and off-screen relationship, career success, and more in the Memorial Day issue of Hamptons magazine.

    Hamptons Magazine

    Anna Paquin fell in love with her 'True Blood' costar Stephen Moyer, and she told Hamptons magazine, "Steve and I had an a certain instant connection ... It doesn

    Hamptons Magazine

    Actress Anna Paquin looks stunning on the Memorial Day issue cover of Niche Media's Hamptons magazine.

    Hamptons Magazine



On playing her character, Sookie Stackhouse:
"[She is] her own little action star. I get blooded and vomited on and beat up -- everything that the girl doesn't usually get to do in a show or film because they're usually the girlfriend."
On winning a Golden Globe: "The Golden Globe feels pretty damn good because I'm an adult, and it's the first major recognition I've had for my work as a non-child. Even though I'm only 26, I've been working since I was nine, so it feels like I worked for it."
How she's managed to stay grounded: "I came up through the ranks before the tabloid media became what it is currently. It wasn't as much as a feeding frenzy. I guess that's more good luck than good management. There was very little time to be affected, and my family didn't value that. I was usually at work or at school or at home doing my homework."

0 comments: