Saturday, July 18, 2009

True Blood goes to the movies : Anna Paquin stars in 'Almost Famous'

OK, the Jimmy Fallon interview helped me get the idea for this week's " True Blood goes to the movie "
Yes, I do this every week - I suggest a movie you can watch starring one of your favorite True Blood actors and this week it's "Almost Famous'( which had both Jimmy Fallon and Anna Paquin in it).

William Miller is a 15 year old kid, hired by Rolling Stone magazine to tour with, and write about Stillwater, an up and coming rock band. This wonderfully witty coming of age film follows William as he falls face first to confront life, love, and lingo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181875/

cast
Patrick Fugit ... William Miller

Zooey Deschanel ... Anita Miller

Michael Angarano ... Young William

Anna Paquin ... Polexia Aphrodisia

Fairuza Balk ... Sapphire

Noah Taylor ... Dick Roswell

Philip Seymour Hoffman ... Lester Bangs

Liz Stauber ... Leslie

Jimmy Fallon ... Dennis Hope



This is the Anna " let's deflower the kid scene"



What a great movie - I do these post on the weekend so they give you an idea of something you can rent while you wait from True Blood. I'm getting , Almost Famous

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I love "Almost Famous"! Good rec, Dallas. :D

Lady Jane said...

I love this movie too wouldn't have watched it unless my husband wouldn't have suggested I watch it.