Friday, January 16, 2009

Fashion faux pas in Sookieville : Sookie's nightwear

This is not what Sookie is wearing in the book!
Anyone know what she's wearing according to Charlaine ?









From Book 1

I crawled into bed in my favorite Mickey Mouse sleep T-shirt, which came almost to my knees. I turned on my side, like I always do, and I relished the silence of the room. Almost everyone's brain is turned off in the wee hours of the night, and the vibrations are gone, the intrusions do not have to be repelled. With such peace, I only had time to think of the vampire's dark eyes, and then I fell into the deep sleep of exhaustion.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Doesn't she wear a Tweety Bird night shirt? lol

Anonymous said...

She's wearing Tweedy bird the first time she and Bill make love.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a Mickey shirt the frat time. I did read Tweety though.

Anonymous said...

I think she is wearing a Mickey Mouse night shirt.