Wednesday, August 12, 2009

True Blood Hunk Alexander Skarsgard in day light

Tons of Alex Skarsgard stuff from Ohlalamag

It does give me a chance to run the 'Gratuitous Alex in shower scene animated gif' again

Alexander Skarsgård is one of my favorite vampires in True Blood. This show is so good that you almost forget that Alexander is an actor and not only he can actually walk in the day light but he also has done several movies and series before True Blood.


First even if I saw the mini series Generation Kill, I did not remember him playing one of the soldiers [source] In fact we even made a post about the show but mostly focusing on real life retired Marine Sergeant Rudy Reyes naked [OhLaLa Rudy Reyes Naked in Generation Kill] Kellan Lutz was also in this series ...

HERE

8 comments:

JerseyJennyW said...

Oh, I love a good shower, but finding that would make it 10x's more fun, I'm sure lol

Sylvia said...

Okay. I have seen this gif before but I was totally unprepared to find it here and the result was me spitting coffee out all over my keyboard.
Thanks a lot, Dallas! :P

" Dallas " said...

hahah sorry Heather
I periodically post it just for the WOW-Factor!

Anonymous said...

This scene is from the movie Hundtricket. It's killing me that none of his Swedish movies is available in the USA, as of yet!

Louisianagirl29 said...

Once again, Thank you Dallas! I'm so excited about next week. I hope I get to meet him!!

Anonymous said...

I hope we get to see Alex's naked hot body soon on TB!!! It's way over due... Give him up AB!

Rita said...

He dose have a cute butt.

Sharon said...

I've watched this clip from time to time on YouTube. It's so great, especilly with the Rubber Ducky theme song. I love the shirtless scenes in Generation Kill, also. I've watched that miniseries so many times. I owe AB thanks for introducing me to AS and then I found GK.

I, too, am anxious to see Eric sans clothes, though in the meantime, in that muscle shirt, he is damn fine.