Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blood Work! “True Blood” video recap 2.11: Alright, who laid the egg?!

From our wonderful friends Andy and Brian ... "jumped the Sook" hahahha

It’s that time of the week, Campers!

Yes, we’re back with the penultimate episode of Blood Work Too, the second season of our True Blood video recap series where we discuss the hit vampire series, play with dolls and cats and generally make total asses of ourselves.

This week we’re a bit down because … well, because this last episode suuuuuucked. But rather than let it ruin our pre-Labor-Day warmup, we decided to catch some sun and play some Yahtzee. Join us as we enjoy tropical drinks and complain about the shit going down in Bon Temps!

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh Brian and Andy, I couldn't agree with you more.

Joan said...

Me too! Love your videos and your take on this week's ep. was right on.

SarahFW said...

I thought it was a beatdown. If I gave up on a show after one over the top all over the place episode, I would have quit watching the Office three seasons ago and missed out on some truly awesome stuff.

Layne said...

I adore Brian and Andy skits. I look forward to them almost as much as the show. Andy’s True Blood paper dolls are genius.

Maybe these last two episodes did get away from Alan Ball but I hate to hear those words “Jump the shark/Sookie”.
To me, that is saying that it is not just over the top but the writers are completely out of ideas and are flailing and grasping at anything.

I still have hope that Alan is going to slap some sense into this show.

Okay Okay, Brian. I have watched Wood’s performance again and I did cringe, a little bit.

ice_blended_bev said...

The only upside to this awful episode is that it yielded the funniest vlog yet:)) Brian looked as disheartened and bewildered as I am. How did this amazing show devolve so much in 2 episodes?

If a random ostrich egg isn't a major flail, I don't know what is.

Thanks for posting the vid Dallas.

Ashley said...

OMG! This is first of Brian and Andy's videos that I have seen and it was simply fabulousity to the nth degree! Can't wait for the next one.

" Dallas " said...

you can watch all of season 1 videos here http://www.lovingtruebloodindallas.com/search/label/Blood%20Work

you can watch all of Brians ( Andy stars in some of them ) season 1 videos on after elton http://www.afterelton.com/taxonomy/term/3988