Friday, September 11, 2009

Sam Trammell will be at EyeCon in Orlando Nov 13-15th

EyeCon is a fan-friendly multi-genre celebrity autograph convention for science fiction, horror, television and movie fans!

There will be Celebrity Autograph sessions, Celebrity Photo Op sessions, a Celebrity Banquet, a Cocktail Party with the stars, Panels, Games, Guitar Hero, Celebrity Breakfast auctions and so much more!
There will always be something to do during the busy, fun-packed weekend!

Sam Trammell who plays the shapeshifter "Sam Merlotte", has been confirmed to appear at EyeCon! Nov 13-15th

http://www.eyeconfla.com/trueblood/index.html

1 comments:

TeamEricSookie said...

I'm super excited that a TB event is finally coming to Central FL. I'm looking forward to meeting Mr. Trammell. I may even jump the fence and switch over to "Team Sam". I hope my Sheriff doesn't find out though. LOL! What am I saying?!? I could never abandon the Northman. ;P

=^..^=