Thursday, May 28, 2009

True Blood : Ausiello Spoilers after watching first 4 Season 2 episodes


Question: Since you've seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? --Sanna

Ausiello: They're bloody fangtastic! (Never. Gets. Old.) Seriously, season 2 -- premiering June 14 -- gets off to a thrilling, gory, scary, sexy, disgusting, funny, suspenseful start. Alan Ball would drive a wooden stake through my heart if I spoiled any of the big twists (i.e. my lips are sealed about the fate of a certain flamboyant vampire blood dealer), but here are a few juicy morsels to whet your appetite:

• There are three orgies, all of them powered by Maryann's (Michelle Forbes) aphrodisiac fairy dust.

• Alexander Skarsgard's Nordic vamp has an extremely homoerotic encounter with a character who shall remain nameless. In related news, there are about two dozen gratuitous shirtless shots in the first four episodes, all of them belonging to either Mechad Brooks (Tara's new BF, Eggs) or Ryan Kwanten (Jason).

• Sookie has a very revealing conversation with a new character in episode 4.

• If you're wondering what secret Merlotte's newest waitress (played by Ashley Jones) is harboring, a clue can be found on her skin.

16 comments:

TeamEricSookie said...

Orgies, fairy dust, homoerotic encounter, clues on skin OH MY! What does Mr. Ball and crew have in store for us in Season 2? I'm eager with anticipation for June 14th to arrive already. *SQUEALS*

=^..^=

Rose said...

Oh my stars, don't tell me that Eric hit on Bill. That would explain the tension between the two of them. (This is just a guess!)Or maybe Bill made advances to Eric. Either way...

Anonymous said...

Just tell me Eric has more screen time and gets to do the "nature boy" routine too! *faints*

nicole said...

i think the encounter will be at one of the orgies...if he's going along with the book, so truly we have no idea LOL.

Anonymous said...

Is AB changing Eric?? I sincerely hope not.

JHM said...

Sounds good. I'll definitely be watching.

Ana said...

I'm not sure, but ... wasn't Eric flirting with Eggs or Mike in the orgy on the book?? Maybe is one of them =)

Now I'm thinking... I really want to see the Eric-Sookie-Corvette scene!!! please Alan, don't take that away from us!!

Anonymous said...

Based on casting calls for the first four episodes (to which these hints are presumably referring), I'm hedging my bets on the hot young "room service" being for Eric, not Jessica. (Or maybe for both.) Doesn't seem to me that Eric would care if he's feeding from a man or a woman-- and that would also explain the "shall remain nameless" bit.

But maybe not. Either way, nothin' wrong with a little bromance! Ha.

Rose said...

OOoooh, room service, that makes sense!..Although I do remember the bits about the orgy...Yeah, the Corvette scene is a must.
It's fun to speculate.

lafemmetopaz said...

I agree with anon. the person is probably a blood donor. However, it could be a number of people, however I would discount Bill.

I think neither bill nor Eric are bothered by homosexuality.

PolarVamp said...

(PLEASE NOTE "Spoiler" from book 9)
Sounds Like AB maybe using the fact that Eric's maker preferred men. Wasn't there some heresay that the vamp that Sookie gets sent to look for could possible be Eric's maker? Eric does say in one of the clips that one of the Vamps is 2000 years.Possible "flashback to Eric with his maker?"

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

lafemmetopaz you're right... I don't think after all those years they would be bothered...

Am I wrong if I'm a little excited to see Eric's scene?? I mean... it's about time to see him doing hot stuff!!! And we will not have Eric-Sookie anytime soon :(

And I want to see Pam too! *crossing fingers*

" Dallas " said...

Polar vamp you are a women after my own heart...i think you are right

EIBBED said...

Oh...from the book Eric does flirt with a male in the orgy, and I don't recall a male being interested in Eric during their stay in the Hotel in Dallas? I need to read that book again!!

Anonymous said...

I would lo ve to see some more vampire backgrounds, eric or bill!! I do so hate that they've cut Eric's hair! Drat!