Monday, December 1, 2008

quotes episodes 1, 2 and 3

Quotes Season 1 Episode 3 - Mine

Bill to Malcolm, Liam and Diane: Sookie is mine.

Sookie to Bill outside her house: Oh come on, Bill. I may look naïve but I am not and you need to remember that.

Bill to Sookie: We are all kept alive by magic, Sookie. My magic is just a little different from yours, that’s all.

Sookie: Why on earth would I continue seeing you.
Bill: Because you will never find a human man you could be your self with.

Malcolm to Bill: Honey, if we can’t kill people what’s the point of being a vampire?

Sam: Do you know who I would really wish to come to Marthaville? Buffy. Or Blade. Or anyone of those bad ass vampire killers to take care of mister Bill Compton.

Quotes Season 1 Episode 2 - The first taste

Tare to Lafayette on the phone: What do you mean if you get lucky? Your standards are so low, you always get lucky.

Sookie to Bill after he licked blood from her forehead: Do I taste different from other people?

Bill to Sookie: May I ask you a personal question?
Sookie: Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head, I don’t think it gets much more personal than that.

Sookie to Bill outside her house: You might want to remember for next that that tornados hop, they don’t just land in one place.

Bill to Sookie outside his house: I can smell the sunlight on your skin.

Diane to Sookie at Bill’s house: Well hey there, little human chick.

Quotes Season 1 Episode 1 - Strange Love

Arlene at Merlotte’s: Do you even know what’s between a woman’s legs, Lafayette?

Sam about Tru Blood at Merlotte’s: Would you be willing to pass up all your favourite foods and spend the rest of life drinking Slimfast?

Bill at the parking lot after Sookie wraps the silver chain around her neck: oh, but you have other very juice arteries, there is one in the groin that is a particular favorite of mine.

Bill at Merlotte’s: They are staring at us because I am a vampire and you are mortal.

0 comments: