Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I've learned while watching True Blood (4)

I learned that 4 ex-husbands are considered "fixer-uppers" while the fifth one is a keeper.

I learned that men are not self-conscious to stand completely naked in front of Sookie.

I learned that Maxine Fortenberry's dress looks like someone threw up a flower garden .

I learned that staking vampires with a fence picket works just as well as a beer tap.

I learned that Ms. Jeanette is a multi-tasker. She has a son in jail, son in Iraq, diabetic daughter, two grandbabies and with all that going on she can still work in a drug store during the day and practice her con artist voodoo priestess at night.

2 comments:

David J. Neff said...

I also learned that Vamps like to have fun. Check this out and you should come down next year for sure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVei2oXX_iQ

" Dallas " said...

Looks like a great event , Dave !
Let us know when the next prom is !

Thanks , Dallas