Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tweet , Tweet , Tweet we are all a twitter !


I'm seeing lots more folks twittering about True Blood and about the Sookie books !

The 'character bloggers' or folks that twitter as a True Blood character can be also be found on twitter. There is the amazing @SookieBonTemps and we interviewed her ( wait, we 'twinterviewed')'here on our radio show last week and here is a great article about character blogging.

Some of Sookies other friends are :
@merlottesbar @ericnorthman @claudine_claude @ameliabroadway @alcideherveaux @jessicahamby @quinnthetiger @vampirebill

and of course you can find us here
@trueblooddallas

If you twitter about True Blood post you twitter name in the comments.

5 comments:

Jesiryu said...

I signed up with a Twitter account in anticipation of your show and it's been great fun interacting with the TB characters, especially 'Sookie', 'Eric', 'Bill' and 'Jessica'. My name on Twitter is the same as it is on the TB Wiki and fanfiction.net - Jesiryu

Unknown said...

sookie is extremely entertaining to follow. keep it up! (twitter user - russpalmer)

Unknown said...

I twitter every day now also :)
(@objectdesire)

Ruth said...

muddypebbles, I tweet about True Blood, and the books. I'm mildly addicted. Although, I also often tweet about my crazy life as a designer.

Anonymous said...

I'd be careful calling me a friend of Sookie's *grins* ;)