Saturday, January 17, 2009

You know you've watched too much True Blood when:

-you explain any and all annoying behavior in fellow humans as "it's the demon!"

-you are discussing the particulars of vampire ejaculation.

-you start talking with a Southern accent even though you live in Canada.

-you get excited that one of your new co-workers is named Bill and you really want to meet him.

-It takes 3 hours to watch an episode, my poor instant replay button.

-you start referring to your basement as the hidey-hole!

-you search antique stores for your very own toasting fork

-you run barefoot through cemeteries in a flowing white negligee

-you suddenly are on board with the graveyard sex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should do a list of "You know you've read the books too many times." My hubby and I are always going around saying things like, "you are in my retinue" or "there's always another hand." LOL

Anonymous said...

When there is something that needs to be done you say" There are urgent matters to which i must attend"

Woodstock said...

*sheepishly raises hand*

I have considered the second point a bit more than I should, but I generally blame that on having gotten a degree in biology.

C said...

This cracks me up.
I blame any out of character behavior on being glamored.
Also, i may or may not have sexy times with my husband after we watch episodes of the show.
I too am wondering about vampire ejaculation; is there some sort of chat room or message board for that?