Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another kind of fanfic ? : Being a Skarsgard , My life, my story

Yet more unusual fanfic ...this blog is written as if it's written by Alex Skarsgard himself...
sometimes, I think this all is just getting too weird...

Stephen Moyer

We all know how it sounds like he says “Suck-ay” when he's talking to or about Anna's character “Sookie”. I think it should be pronounced “Sue-key”, or rhyme with cookie. This was a big problem when we start shooting the first episodes, and Alan Ball was furious because Stephen couldn't pronounce her name right. He even hired a speech therapist to help him. Okay Stephen, say “Cookie” – “Cookie”. Good, now say “Sookie” - “Suck-ay”. It was truly hilarious. Alan ended up using him cause we couldn't find another actor fast enough...

So, at Dolce the other day, Stephen comes up to me and says “Sue-key, I knew how to say her name the whole time”. Then he just walked away. I think he was kinda drunk cause he never speaks to me on the set.

http://beingaskarsgard.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Keyse said...

for real? weird...

Anonymous said...

He is an impersonator, and I think he doesn't like SM or Bill. I remember from an SM interview that he and AS are very good buddies. They (SM, AS, AP) just can't stop chatting when they are together on the set. And I really don't think Suck-ay is a mistake, I can't believe SM couldn't cover this up when he has so beautifully captured so many different accents in other roles, not to mention the perfect antebellum one in TB.

Kristin said...

Ugh.. fan fic about a fictional character is one thing but when you write about/impersonate a real person that's just wrong. No matter what the content is I think it's disrespectful.