Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving True Blood Dallas Blogtalk:: Paleyfest revisited ( Episode 18)

Get first hand impressions and thoughts from the fans that were there ...these are folks that traveled thousands of miles to be there LIVE at the event !

They will regale us with stories, thoughts, memories and impressions !

Should be a great show -I can't wait to talk to everyone again.




Chat room opens 8:45 pm HERE


Show starts 9:00 pm CST

If you were also there I will try to take some calls at the end of the show (646) 929- 0825

2 comments:

zach said...

Hi dallas. I love your blog!! Just listened to the last blogtalk, and thank you for all the great coverage from paley. I called two weeks ago from a number you did not know. In the beginning of this weeks show you were shouting out to the people in the chatroom, particullarly pointing out someone you didnt know. My question is do you not like new visitors to your site and/or new callers, just because you do not know the names that come by every week, why does this seem like a bad thing?

Much love, your blog is the best true blood site on the net.


zach from hawaii . hope to be in the chat next week.

" Dallas " said...

Hey Zach

Thanks for the compliment!

Oh, I didn't mean for it to sound that way at all - sometimes it’s because I know folks by different names on different boards and /or on twitter and it maybe that I was trying to figure out who it was.

Also sometimes if I say a name I don't know, folks get in touch with me after the show and introduce themselves and then next time I know them..

I'm sorry it sounded like that to you, it wasn't meant to. I have thousands of blog visits and radio show listeners a week and I can't know everyone but I'd sure like to :) !

Yes, I LOVE new visitors and folks I don't know and I take all callers on call- in shows they aren’t prearranged I will take anyone who calls.

Thanks so much and I hope to see you in the chat room or call in sometime and I’ll remember “Zach from Hawaii”!

Thanks, “D”