Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blood Copy : Arrived in New York posted today!

May 5th, 2009

Bus arrived this morning. I haven’t slept. I’ll find a hotel later, I guess.

may5th1

I hung these up all around town. I also handed them out, asking people if they’d seen Andrew (or whatever his name is now). Nobody knew anything, except for one guy who claimed $50 might help him remember. I may be from out of town, but I’m not stupid.

I’ve been at the library for the past few hours. About the only place I’ve found so far that offers free Internet. I’ve spent hours online looking for any news articles published about Andrew over the past few months. I also tried visiting the registry to see if he legally had his name changed. Both have come up empty.

I’ve decided to take a break and see if my posters lead anywhere. It’s not that I’m lazy I just need something to give my mind a rest. I can’t help but feel this isn’t going to end with a happy reunion. Andrew isn’t going to simply show up with a good explanation on why he’s been gone, or tell me about some great adventure he’s been having. I feel like it’s going to end badly.

I need to stop thinking. I’m going to an art museum. I heard they stay open later now to allow vampires to attend the galleries.

http://bloodcopy.com/


0 comments: