Thursday, May 28, 2009

HBO True Blood Escape the Everyday Sweepstakes

You guys remember to play everyday! great prizes !



There is a little spoiler mystery even in the game. In the game we see pages like Merlotte's and the cemetery, on the cemetery page there is this icon to click on ( see image below right), it's the tombstone for Lafayette Reynolds . I'll tell ya since watching Alan Ball on the 'A Taste of Blood' documentary last weekend where he states, " anyone that's read the books will tell you it's Lafayette " makes me think IT WON'T be his foot ! ( although maybe his body will be in the trunk ;))

Now, don't get me wrong, I think Lafayette will die but Ball might drag out the intrigue a little into Season 2

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't seem to do anything in the game. I click and it does nothing. Am I missing something?

" Dallas " said...

you might try another browser ( Firefox , IE) and you can only do certain thing once every week - the java is hard for some computers to run...

Maybe try another computer ...

Anonymous said...

i cant find the gur in the bar where us he hiding need help!

Anonymous said...

oops! bad english. I can't find the guy in the bar, where is he hiding?