Saturday, June 20, 2009

Evan Rachel Wood excited to be lesbian Vampire in True Blood

Beautiful and talented 21-year-old actress/singer Evan Rachel Wood is quite excited to be playing role of a 400-year-old bloodsucking queen for hit U.S. TV drama True Blood. It seems in the episode she’ll be in a steamy sex scene with a girl !

Rachel Wood says “I don’t think vampires are really gay or straight. I think she just prefers women.” Evan Rachel Wood thinks she’s perfect for the because she has a vampire complexion.

The former girlfriend of goth rocker Marilyn Manson, who plays the character of the queen says she’s sure she’ll become a hit among the make-up team, reports Contactmusic.

She sys: “Make-up is gonna love me because I’ve got the skin for it; they don’t have to put white make-up on me - to look like a vampire - because I never go in the sun.”

The actress added: “I can’t wait to get fitted for the fangs. I’ll probably steal the fangs when I’m done.” The drama stars real-life couple Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer as lovers caught up in a vampire war.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/evan-rachel-wood-evan-rachel-wood-excited-to-be-lesbian-vampire-in-true-blood-2009062017590

0 comments: