Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some spoilers for Episode 4

From Kristen @ E!

Kelly in Amsterdam, Netherlands: Please give us some scoop on Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood!
Not only is Alex the show's leading eye candy, but he also serves as the show's official Swedish-English translator. Costar Kristin Bauer, who plays Eric's "serial killer baby" Pam, tells us, "They keep writing me lines [to read in] Swedish, and Alexander calls and says the Swedish on my phone. Hopefully he's not lying to me about what I'm saying. That's what my boyfriend does—he's from Africa, and he's teaching me Afrikaans, and I don't know what I'm saying, but he laughs."

Jerry in New Orleans: What's coming up on True Blood?
In the next episode, Sookie (Anna Paquin), Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) encounter trouble when they arrive in Dallas and find out that someone from the Fellowship of the Sun was sent to abduct Sookie. The plan fails. And believe it or not, Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) invites Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) into his home and feeds off his blood to recover from the wounds suffered when Eric abducted him. Strange bedfellows, indeed.

3 comments:

Flavia1923 said...

Lafayette feeds from Erik? WOW!

Melissa said...

It's all WRONG!!! I swear they are going to mess everything up and Book fans are going to be pissed.

Eric NEVER gives anyone (human) his blood, except well, I don't want to spoil anything but you all know who.

Just my opinion.
-Melissa

datvamp said...

Okay that is just a little weird. According to the book Vampires don't usually let people drink from them. It the beginning of creating the bond (3 exchanges) between the vampire and human. Especially with Eric blood being so old and powerful. And what is that thing about bedmates.