Friday, June 19, 2009

True Blood Dallas named as one of the 5 True Blood Twitters to follow

Loving True Blood in Dallas blog named one of the best True Blood twitters to follow - what an honor !-thanks http://www.phillyburbs.com

Half the fun of watching TV shows is following along with other fans and friends on Twitter (yes, that thing is still around).

Here our Blood Type’s suggestions on who to follow to stay up on all the True Blood goodness.

@truebloodnet- A fan media site and your online source for the latest news, interviews, photos and info. on the HBO TV Series True Blood. Not affiliated with HBO

@trueblooddallas- Best True Blood and Sookie blog around. According to their bio. Well let’s just see about that.

@anna_paquin or @paquinanna- Are either really the True Blood star? Probably not. But it’s fun to pretend.

@phillyburbs- Well obviously, I mean where else would you go for True Blood news, gossip and everything else you could ever need in life?

You can also become a Twitter Vampire. Undeadly cool.

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/blood-type/2009/06/19/5-true-blood-twitters-to-follow/#comment-108

Below is the comment I posted !

Dallas Says:

Haha thanks so much Illuminati. Yes, I do sometimes call myself “the best” or sometimes I call it ” your favorite ” True Blood / Sookie blog and that’s meant tongue in cheek and kind of as an inside joke. There is sooo much competition in the True Blood / Sookie fandom on the internet you just have to stay true to yourself.

I am first and foremost am a bookie (Sookie Stackhouse book lover) but I LOVE True Blood. I want my blog to have the quirkiness and the flavor of the south ( I only live 2 hours from Bon Temps ) and I do silly things that my readers like, recipes, fan art, True Blood /Sookie music video of the Day ( yes, a different one !) everyday ( I’ve posted 200 of them as of today!)

We do tons of really fun creative contests, have frequent fan trips and meetups and the fans of my blog regularly help me co-host my weekly radio shows.
I LOVE TB / Sookie fans more than anything ….

Yep, take a look at the blog, listen to some of my radio show podcasts and let me know what you think.

I hope it will become one of your “favorites” too!

Thanks, Dallas

lovingtruebloodindallas@gmail.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, Dallas! Congrats!