Sunday, July 19, 2009

Actor lays down the law in HBO series ‘True Blood’

I love interviews with Sanderson - he is so no- nonsense! From newsOK

William Sanderson is working on his second critically acclaimed HBO series in a row, having gone from "Deadwood” to "True Blood” — but the veteran performer hasn’t let that go to his head.

"I’m a journeyman actor,” he says. "I don’t do all the episodes of ‘True Blood.’ I haven’t seen all the scripts, so I can’t say if I live or die, but I certainly am more humble.”

For three seasons on "Deadwood,” set in a late 19th-century mining town in South Dakota, the Tennessee native played the scheming hotel owner E.B. Farnum.

In "True Blood,” airing its second season Sundays on HBO, set in the fictional modern-day town of Bon Temps, La., Sanderson plays Sheriff Bud Dearborne.

Unlike Farnum, Dearborne has a more presentable appearance. "I get to shave,” Sanderson says. "And he’s a normal person so far.”

Read on

2 comments:

Rita said...

Glad he is in the series ,he is a great actor and seems to be a very good person.I have seen him in so
many things hope the series stays
on all through the books,he was a
good choice.

Lady Jane said...

he is funny to every interview has something truly funny in them.