Thursday, July 9, 2009

'True Blood' Comic-Con: Details on the vampire invasion


The "True Blood" panel at San Diego Comic-Con is likely to be one of the hottest tickets of the convention, which takes place July 23-26. And we've finally got the details on who'll be there.

The panel will take place at 5:15 p.m. on Saturday, and here's the rundown of who will be appearing on the panel: Executive producer Alan Ball, Charlaine Harris (who wrote the novels on which the HBO show is based), Anna Paquin (Sookie), Stephen Moyer (Bill), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette), Rutina Wesley (Tara), Sam Trammell (Sam), Alexander Skarskard (Eric), Michelle Forbes (Maryann) and Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica).

Ryan Kwanten (Jason) will be shooting a movie in Australia, so he and his abs will be unable to attend.

One thing I'm double checking on, so don't take this to the bank yet: I believe the panel is in Ballroom 20, but will update this post when I find out for sure.

5 comments:

Louisianagirl29 said...

Wish I had the funds to go. Too far. Oh well. Maybe I will get to meet them one day.

Newrose said...

Are they going to any other Cons? I know Charlaine is going to Dragon Con in Atlanta over labor day...

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I am going everyday except Saturday because I am participating in Blogathon this year.

Lady Jane said...

Why is there NO Pam =(

But that is a good panel.

Anonymous said...

ComiCon tickets are sold out, friends. Ebayers are scalping them starting at $150, though.